Historic Steam Boat “Hohentwil” – Image: Internationale Bodensee Tourismus / Achim Mende
Solari Event Terms & Conditions
~ Please make sure you have read the Solari Event Terms & Conditions. ~
Our terms and conditions reflect our desire for private gatherings, where we build trust that comes from respecting each other’s privacy and creating a safe opportunity to share ideas and information that are personally important to each of us.
Please note that cell phones are not allowed in the morning sessions. During afternoon excursions, we request that cell phones be turned off with the exception of taking pictures.
1. Guests: Subscribers may register paying guests who are non-subscribers, but please make sure your guests are comfortable with Solari content.
2. Digital Devices: Our goal is to achieve an intimate atmosphere where we can speak freely. Please leave all cell phones, tablets, and other recording or communication devices in your room for the morning sessions. If you wish to take pictures during the excursions, please only do so with the express permission of the people involved.
3. Respect for Privacy: Please respect the privacy of the other subscribers and guests in attendance. Do not quote them outside of the event without their permission. The Chatham House Rule applies.
4. Sharing of E-mails: If you wish to exchange e-mails with others in attendance, please do so directly.
5. Manners: Solari subscribers are a well-mannered group. However, on the off chance that someone comes who is not, we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave who violates these policies and/or who—in Catherine’s sole discretion—may compromise the safety, security, and productive discussions of our sessions or our group.
6. Cancellation: To be eligible to receive a refund (less a $500 nonrefundable administrative fee), you must cancel no later than April 1, 2020. Solari will make every effort to remarket your spot; however, we will refund your payment (less the $500) only if we succeed in finding a replacement.